Getting a UAE Visa is cheap and easy through Sapna Travel Dubai. Find out how to get a UAE visa for yourself or a family member.
Tourist Visa: 30 Days – 400 AED / 90 Days – 1000 AED.
Based on your requirement, we facilitate these types of UAE visa services:
- Tourist Short term: single entry 30 days from arrival date, Non-extendable.
- Tourist Short term: multiple entry Valid for 30 days from first entry, Non-extendable.
- Long term: Single entry 90 days from arrival date, Non-extendable.
- Long term: Multiple entry Valid for 90 days from first entry, Non-extendable.
Prerequisites: Sponsorship from tour operator and prearrangement Visit Visa.
Documents Required for a Visa :
- Colored passport copies
- Copy of confirmed flight booking
- Passport-sized photographs
- Visa fee
Duration: 90 days/30 days from the date of entry, depending upon the visa type
Validity: 60 days from the date of issue.
Prerequisites: Sponsorship from a UAE resident, company or hotel Transit Visa
Regulations for a Work Visa application: Passport must be valid for a minimum of six months at the time of entry to the UAE. Only recent color photographs are accepted (Non-Polaroid) with a white background.Those who are already in the UAE can apply for a change of status inside the country or they can exit the UAE and come back.Change of status option is subject to approval, depending upon the visa type. If you do not fall into one of the above categories, you will require a visa and a sponsor for your visit, and the sponsor normally applies for the visa on your behalf.
Hotels and tourist companies can apply on your behalf for a Service Visa (14 days), Tourist Visa (30 days) or a Visit Visa (90 days).
Other organizations based in the UAE may only apply for Visit Visas and Service Visas. Individuals (relatives or friends) who are UAE residents may, subject to guidelines, also apply on your behalf for a Visit Visa. If you are coming here to work, you will require a visa that can be obtained on your behalf by your employer or sponsor.
- All Visa applications are for single entry only.
- Visa approval is at sole discretion of the Immigration Officials. We cannot guarantee that all applications will be approved.
- Once your Visa application is submitted to the immigration department, the Visa application fees is not refundable.
- Once Visa is approved, we will be sending you a copy via e-mail since the visa is applied online. You need to print the visa copy and upon arrival at the airport you may proceed to the passport control section, no need for original copy.
- After leaving the country, you must send via-email or fax the page of your passport that has the exit stamp from immigration of Dubai / UAE so that we can verify your departure online.
- If you are going to leave UAE not by air plane, please inform us about that fact.
A security deposit is mandatory if the visitor to UAE don’t have guarantor in UAE.
Do I need a visa to travel to the UAE?
You don’t need a visa to travel to the UAE if you’re a citizen of the GCC countries of Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar and Saudi Arabia.
You’ll automatically be issued with a free 30-day visa upon arrival in the UAE if you’re a national of:
- Hong Kong Ireland
- New Zealand Russia
- San Marino
- South Korea
- United Kingdom USA
- Vatican City
If you’re a national of one of the below mentioned countries, you’ll automatically be issued with a free 90-day multiple entry visa upon arrival in the UAE.
- Czech Republic
- Estonia Finland
- Latvia Liechtenstein
- Portugal Romania
If your country is not in the above lists, then you will need to apply for a visa before you travel to the UAE.
- Visa requirements sometimes change without prior notice, so it’s a good idea to check whether you need a UAE visa with the UAE Embassy in your home country or with the General Directorate of Residency and Foreigners Affairs Dubai (GDRFA-D).
What are the criteria for getting my UAE visa ?
In order to apply for your UAE visa prior to your travel, please note the below general rules:
- Your passport should be valid for a minimum period of 6 months on the date of travel
- You will need proof of travel to the UAE if you have travelled in the past. Please enclose the latest entry/exit stamp pages on your passport
- Passport should be machine readable and in good condition
- Unaccompanied minors and unaccompanied students cannot apply for visas
- If you are applying for a visa on behalf of your family, you must have a valid UAE residence with minimum 6 months validity at the time of application
- Dependents such as spouse, children below 21 years of age and parents above 60 years of age will need to provide details and other supporting documents to get a UAE visa.
- You must have a confirmed and round trip booking to collect your visa. Please note that the acceptance of visa application is subject to immigration.
How long will it take to process my UAE visa with Sapna Travel Dubai?
- Your UAE visa application would take a minimum of 2-5 working days from the date of submission subject to all the required documents being provided correctly.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- If the applicant name in blacklisted (the immigration visa fee is not refundable)
- If the applicant previously had a residence still showing in the system (should be cancelled).
- The visa application will be rejected if the profession is (laborer, cook, driver, and waiter)
- The visa application of the following nationalities (Yemen, Bangladesh, Syrian, Libya, Palestine, Somali) not allowed to enter Dubai in tourist visa.
- If the applicant previously had a residence still showing in the system it should be cancelled before applying for the new Visa.
- Should your Visa Application be rejected, we will provide you with the proof of rejection from the immigration department for your reference and record.
- The visa application of Morocco and Nigeria will be rejected if the female’s age is below 30.
- Visa fee will not be refundable once the application is submitted.