This tour is an orientation of the second largest Emirates of the UAE, Dubai. We begin the tour with a photo stop at the Dubai Creek, the lifeblood of Dubai. Then we will drive through the Bastakiya, Al Fahidi Fort, Ruler’s Court, Old Mosque, Textile Street, Central Bank, Ministry of Finance, Heritage Village, Spice & Gold Souqs. Proceed towards Jumeirah Road passing by the Dry Docks Dubai & the Historical Union House with photo stops at the beautiful and famous Jumeirah Mosque, the world’s tallest 7-star hotel, Burj Al Arab, and the Tallest Building in the whole world, Burj Khalifa.
DUBAI CITY TOUR OVER VIEW:
- Price: 85 Aed.
- Duration: 4 Hours.
- Tour Time: Pickup: 09:00am to 09:30am Drop 01:00pm to 01:30pm.
- Vehicle Type: Mini Van / Bus.
Standing 828 meters high, the Burj Khalifa is hard to miss. The world’s tallest tower naturally dominates the Dubai skyline, but the true majesty of the building is best appreciated up close or, even better, from inside. On a clear day, the view from the observation deck on level 124 is absolutely stunning, topped only by that of the view from the luxurious At The Top Sky Lounge on the 148th floor. And for those who would like to linger for a meal in the clouds, Atmosphere on level 122 is the place to be.
- Burj Khalifa 124 Floor Entry : 160 AED
- Duration : 2 Hrs
- Timing: 10:00:00 – 23:00:00 Hrs
- Please choose your preferred timing to visit Burj Khalifa.
- You should be at the Burj Khalifa Entrance at Dubai Mall 15 minutes before your preferred timing.
- Admission intervals is 30 minutes from opening to closing.
Tickets availability may change without prior notice
The Dubai Mall
Right next to the Burj Khalifa is The Dubai Mall. To call the sprawling development merely a shopping mall is doing it a disservice. Even an entire day spent here isn’t enough to see it all. Along with its 1,200-plus shops and 150 restaurants, the venue is home to an indoor theme park, an ice rink, a huge indoor waterfall, a choreographed fountain and a giant aquarium and underwater zoo.
The Dubai Fountain
Have you ever seen water dance? You have the chance every day at The Dubai Fountain, located at the base of the Burj Khalifa. Featuring the world’s largest choreographed fountain system, this popular son-et-lumière show jets up to 22,000 gallons of water as high as 150 meters in the air at any one time. Each colorful, illuminated jet sways in time to music, producing what has become the most popular show in Dubai. The beam of light shining upward from the fountain can be seen from more than 30 kilometers away.
Aquarium and Underwater Zoo
The 10 million-liter tank at the Dubai Aquarium is one of the largest in the world, containing more than 33,000 aquatic animals and the largest collection of sand tiger sharks anywhere.
Rising to the third floor of The Dubai Mall, the aquarium is home to 140 species of sea life and has several ways to experience underwater life, starting with a stroll through a 48-meter walk-through tunnel. It’s a complete fish-eye view, with sand tiger sharks and stingrays swimming overhead.
You can also take a glass-bottom boat tour, get wet in a snorkeling cage and even don an oxygen tank to go swimming with the sharks.
Dubai Mall Aquarium, Zoo, Boat Ride – (Explore):
- Price: 130 Aed.
- Duration: 4 Hours.
- Local Guide.
- Pick up & Drop service from your respective hotel or residence in Dubai.
- Visit to Dubai Museum (Tickets Included) OR Dubai Heritage (Subject to Availability).
Transport by air-conditioned coach or minivan (depending on group size).
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- Sapna Travel reserves the right to alter or cancel any part of the program due to extreme climatic conditions and government regulations.
- Any tours cancelled due to weather conditions do not fetch price refund. (Non-refundable Criteria).
- All the Rates are mentioned in AED (Dirham), on per person basis.
- With respect to local customs, always ask before taking pictures of Arabs and do not photograph Arab Ladies.
- Child rates are applicable for age group of 3 – 11 years.
- Passengers must always have their personal insurance at all times.
- Passengers should remember that photography of military and government installations are prohibited.
- SMOKING & DRINKING is prohibited in all types of vehicles.
- NO SHOW & CANCELLATION within 48 hours, 100% cancellation fee.
- All Cancellation requests to be emailed/faxed to our office, to avoid discrepancies in the accounting system.
Disclaimer Notice: We reserve the right to cancel or amend the services requested due to reasons beyond our control such as weather condition, rules and regulation of the government without any prior notice and without any refund or compensation.